Wednesday, June 13, 2007

No You Don't!

No, you do NOT get to tell us how we choose to spend our money or how we make our own personal choices.

No, you do NOT get to tell us that we could have been more prudent and it will be to our detriment when you assume that you know everything that goes on in our lives.

We have never asked you for anything and YOU HAVE. And yet you sit high up on your throne audaciously lecturing us about our choices and our lives when you have yet to set an example for the rest of us.

Do you think somehow by being our predecessor gives you the priviledge of superiority over us? And we should throw in our towels and submit to your demands and your rationale?

We know you love your power trips and your constant name dropping. Well, I for one will not "oohh" and "ahhh" over who you know or what they can do or even think "Wow! He is a really powerful man!".

I keep my cool in front of you because my parents taught me manners and I smile and nod at your never ending audacities because of the respect I have for my partner.

But do not treat us like silly children if you do not want us to treat you like an arrogant prick.

No comments: