Thursday, October 19, 2006

Floriade

About 3 Saturdays ago, The Boy and I headed down to Canberra for Floriade, the annual flower show.

Really the only thing worth heading to the the capital city for if you're not looking to score some weed or firecrackers.

The drive there was pretty ordinary with a customary pit stop at macca's for brekkie on the way and then a change of drivers. And of course every road trip is never complete without some squabbling about how I drive - Shaddup now, you! *grumble grumble*

We got there in one piece and still very much together.

And of course the camera had to NOT work when you need it! Anyway we took pics using my trusty camera phone.

Floriade? - Beautiful. I'll let the pictures do the talking.




Lunch was calamari and chips at an irish bar in the city and then The Boy drove back while I drifted off into Dreamland ... as I should be :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to jump straight into that gorgeous field of flowers and er..squash them dead. No. Not really. But it's sort of a 'cause and effect' thing. Sorta.