Sunday, July 08, 2007

Omitsu Koshi

I can wax lyrical about the japanese all day long - Hiro Nakamura "Yatta!! Herrooo, New York!!", Ken Watanabe, sashimi, vending machines, anime, harajuku girls ... but screw that, let's EAT!!

It's hard enough to find great Japanese restaurants and even harder to find a place to satisfy your sushi cravings for less dosh. Good thing we live near one.

This is my second visit to Omitsu Koshi and they've yet to disappoint with plenty of bento sets and a la carte items ... ahhh choices choices choices!

I chose my perennial favourites, California Rolls and Gyozas. The rolls were pretty good though they substituted the avocado for lettuce ... cheapos!


OCDMom ordered a Sashimi Zen set that came with a combination of salmon, tuna and yellowtail sashimi and a bowl of hot rice. And we had a Kaki Fry to share ... mmm deepfried goodness.


Dad ordered an Ebi Tempura set that looked pretty tasty though I thought they could've thrown in a couple more prawns.


California Roll : RM6
Gyoza : RM 9
Sashimi Zen set : RM 19
Kaki Fry : RM 25
Ebi Tempura set : RM 18

Omitsu Koshi
No 17 & 19, Jalan SS 22/23
Damansara Jaya
47400 Petaling Jaya
Selangor

Ahhh ... satisfying. I could eat Japanese everyday.

Note: Photo quality is terrible when uploaded in blogger. I have no idea what is up!

No comments: