Friday, November 10, 2006

When I Grow Up

When I grow up I want to be a fairy and sprinkle my **fairy dust** upon unsuspecting sleeping children *teehee*

The little kid in me still believes I am invincible and still yearns to nuzzle into mum's tummy to hear her breathe and giggle over the funny sounds her tum tum is making.

The angsty teenager in me still believes the world is against her and is poised to rebel against anyone who stands in her way.

The young adult in me is chary of her surroundings and is constantly trying to prove herself.

The grown woman in me is recognising that her flaws and imperfections are nothing more than what god threw in to make us more interesting.

The old girl in me believes she's seen everything and misses the good ol' times sitting on the floor while mum tenderly runs a comb through her hair ... so so softly she could have fallen asleep.

When I grow up I want to be a time traveller.

No comments: